IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-19273

1. 3,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    No Jewies up that way @ Greenwave17. Plenty a Marlin and Yellow Fins thought, love to wrap my head around a Marlin and the last YFT we had fresh sushini every night for a week......

Back to Incannex. My brother informed me that he is showing his unsettled shares in his CMC account ready to trade. Excellent news and hope other brokers follow suite soon.

Understand everyone's frustration but there is light. PSI-GAD results and an insight into Dr Paul's work and where Peter will take the Clarion business model updates coming. IND next and any positive feedback from FDA will create US attention....patience.

In relation to CR. We haven't received the qterly. Not sure what the NASDAQ reporting protocols are but their FY ends on the Calendar Year. So next should be the Annual. Add to this both 675A and PSI trial where conducted in Victoria Australia so R&D funding. Around 46%. Before some wildly speculate of low COH let's see what financial updates are announced + Gov R&D funding.

GLAH have a great weekend @ Greenwave17 hang in there mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.