IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-19313

1. 3,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Not saying anything @Murri0 you are..... $14.5ml isn't bugger all. Lest now you have the information to assess not unfounded blank statements.

As stated in the Financials enough $$ to keep their pathways development on track. No need for hurried CR. Blind Freddy can see that a CR sometime this year must happen. Trials cost $$$ but they have time in negotiations for the right raise whilst our pathways move forward.. I don't see an issue here especially if there is more ongoing support shown in last night's trading.

Allow some tangible news to excite our US counterparts and conditions to raise might become advantageous. Regardless it's not as dire straights as some seem to think. BOD have time to the later part of the year but if a good offer comes along.... why not!!

Agree with you, allowing for new appointees, the rate of increase in salaries last year needs to be contained until solid benchmarks are met Some nice bonuses. As I've always said, you get what you pay for. See what the team can deliver this year.

As for comparison to a doctor's surgery, not sure. A business model that compares a 1/2 hour general consultation to a dedicated 9 month therapy treatment is comparing.

Anyway. Good to see your investment up 12% last night. Settled the nerves.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.