IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-19397

1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    This company really needs a good communicator to drum up attention to the market like Micheal Thurn of PAA. Unfortunately, Joel just doesn't have that "it" factor when addressing the market. He is quite boring to listen to and always sounds like he is reading from a teleprompter. In any business, marketing is your queen piece.....do you think Mcdonald's would have been as successful without their marketing?? Their food is garbage !! I can never listen to the radio without hearing a Harvey Norman commercial !! SURELY the company can do much better and they are going to have to because we can no longer rely on results as we have seen. We have no income and burning money....REAL investors say, "no thanks". We are relying on punters, big and small who can see the potential, BUT they NEED to be dazzled to get on board and stick around....like fireworks on New Years Eve....you see it til the end before you leave !! What we have in the pipeline and the great results we have had already, I feel as though we are sitting on the Coca Cola recipe and not promoting it, but trying to sell it via a lemonade stand instead !! frown.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.