IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Holy crap, where are all the cheer squad now? Was the raise a...

1. 6,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    Holy crap, where are all the cheer squad now? Was the raise a well timed raise? Was it good to go on nasdaq, literally whilst markets are trading all time highs, IHL is around all time lows. What a complete cluster f--k. as always management ended up very well off, millions in salaries and free performance rights, shareholders end up carrying the bag.  I would go back and keep note of all the accounts on here that were criticizing any ney sayers, people like malkazoid:

malkazoid.png

Theres a host of others too. Clearly in the wrong, which is well and truly proved now, and yet confidently belittled anyone going against their bullish narrative.

Also take note of the players here in management , and I would stay away from anything they are involved with again.

Our market cap was a lot higher on ASX, where are all the big investors we were going to get on nasdaq, well and truly management decision making has been disasterious for shareholder, but not for their own bank accounts. Hopefully they get what is coming to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.