IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

trite as I suspected - cut and paste to make what point ?not...

1. 4,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8236
    trite as I suspected - cut and paste to make what point ?
    not your own but more a nothing up my sleeve clown show post attempting to belittle another poster

I stand by my posting in all respects and fully appreciate the market machinations as described in my posts back to 2019 from memory as well as the business opportunity that exists here in leveraging the unmet need medications that are prohressing from R&D right here
    the market has NO bottom Sylau90 and no top and that is all you can offer if you grasp the concept
    the opportunity is the HUMAN DATA out of phase IIIs' = nothing else

repost that from my contributions perhaps? no - of course not as it does not fit youri inane narrative

you doubt my figures - thats fine - who cares Sylau
    first quarter revenue JAZZ Pharma Epidiolex 400 million ....cbd oil alone treating a very small treatment indication of Epilepsy globally....

I state my reasons for holding and clearly understand the market + busuness differentiation in Pharma
    R&D and Big Pharma and everything in between

I state my position unequivocally --- pity the same cannot be said of you and the clown troop

thankyou for highlighting my previous and please more will be appreciated as it will underscore my research and due diligence across many years of interaction with pharma companies and their product categories and markets.

Last edited by Flectional: 28/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.