IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

You don't even hold but are happy to verbalise all sorts of...

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    You don't even hold but are happy to verbalise all sorts of rubbish here.........go fishing or do something constructive instead of polluting the threads

I would rather listen to this poster than the delusional rubbish posted by most here. Time and time again the bulls have been shown to be wrong. On face value who has got it right more often than not? On the balance of probabilities and past performances, whether you like the information or not, who is more credible?

Certainly not you, Moguns and the other cheerleaders. Particularly you. You almost seem like you are in a cult and have been brainwashed. You literally lost 10s of thousand s in the redomicile because they shafted you, continue to to cop and absolute pasting on your investment, watch while trials are delayed, see that money is running out, that no one in the US is interested one dot despite us being promised that this was the best thing since sliced and still you're upbeat.

I'm not sure if it's Copium or Hopium but whatever it is can we get I XHL to sell whatever you're taking.

We'd make a fortune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.