IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Totally agree with all your statement."It wouldn't take much I...

1. 1,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Totally agree with all your statement.

"It wouldn't take much I would think to get a 5% count of votes and serve a 249D on Joel or other board members in the company if deemed necessary."

Love your thinking here, I think there are only 2 options from here:

1) Maybe you can make a poll or thread in Reddit about this to test the water? If you get down voted to hell or have your thread locked/deleted, then you can forget about this idea.

2) All the hard core shareholders that kept screaming buying opportunity probably only owning peanuts, so you can hardly get 5% of vote.

By looking at Joel's LinkedIn profile, from 2008 to 2016 prior to joining IXHL, he has been working on various sales position. As far as I am aware he joined the company to tap into the Mouthguard business. But it has now been transform into a biotech research company, funnily enough he is still sticking around. Not sure he locked his profile of what, he seems to not have any formal qualifications??? Someone can correct me if I am wrong. So I am unsure how he can lead a bunch of elite Doctors and bring them together in the brainstorming session. Or he is simply the placeholder in the first place?

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.