IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I'll be holding to see the results from OSA trials.I can...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'll be holding to see the results from OSA trials.

I can understand the contempt some holders feel, having the CEO answer your questions when he wants something from you and ignore you when he doesnt would be frustrating.. but im not sure what answers people are looking for, not responding to emails says enough.

Whether there was or wasnt US interest when plans to redomocile were put into place we cant know.. maybe there wasnt and they were hoping it would come and it hasnt, but its just as likely there was and it didn't happen for whatever reason, either way, not many CEO's are going to get into those discussions with retail shareholders..zero direct communication with a CEO is common, unfortunately Joels was so good at one point that he set the bar there and now thats what people expect, in reality though its not unreasonable for a CEO to not communicate with random retail holders.

I do think hes getting paid too much and the number of shares he was rewarded after the redomocile was ridiculous, they're the main issues for me personally, the lack of communication with shareholders not so much..yet.
    If OSA results are good none of those issues will matter.

I'll remain optimistic that OSA trials and Clarion operating are reasons to be in this for the time being, they're why i invested and until their outcomes are known everything else, good or bad, right or wrong, will be a stepping stone.. hopefully not to failure.

Good luck to everyone whichever side of the fence you sit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.