IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I'd like to better understand the patient recruitment for this...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I'd like to better understand the patient recruitment for this trial. Still only five sites listed as "recruiting" but Joel said they've had to put a halt on patient recruitment due to robust levels already being met (for screening). This would basically meet the numbers required for the full Phase 2B trial as per Joel. Sounds great but is this for only those five sites or for all, or at least a good portion of? Perhaps the clinical register simply hasn't been updated to reflect this? My concern is that the US investors don't appear interested in this pivotal trial, well as yet.

I'm also indifferent as to how the US will view the Clarion patient numbers, largely because it's based in Oz. Still clueless how many are being treated, payment plans, healthcare insurers, expansion to other states, etc etc.

Hoping the numbers are great on both but we need an updated investor presentation. I can only assume our SP is reflective of peeps simply not knowing where the co. is at atm as the CEO hasn't come out & addressed our MC, or key issues highlighted by many.

I'm holding another biotech and their CEO is out & about doing investor presentations, keynote speaker events, investor webinars etc. She continually updates investors (and potential) on recruitment numbers, rationale for licensing agreements at various stages & jurisdictions etc. Be nice if we had the same as that SP is reflective of good management.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.