IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-20003

1. 3,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1833
    Below is a response to some calculations done on possible TAM of 42X and might help answer any issues with any positive success in our pathways.

From my Reddit post;

Unfortunately I know many family and friends here in Oz on CPAP. I can tell you now I speak to all. I also cared for the disabled. Many a discussion was had about the positive effects of CPAP but unfortunately quite of few negatives. All, and I mean ALL would gladly convert to taking a pill for the same positives just to rid their lives of the negatives. Some now invested in IHL.

What blew me away is when I asked if they would replace the CPAP for a pill their eye just lit up. They answered the questions then before a word was said.

When I was in Europe late last year I was asked to keep family and associate friends abreast on developments. Huge market potential there. The negatives discussed were many but these suffers have no choice. At least the CPAP dose give sufferers more rest resulting in more strength to get through the day without collapsing during the day. A simple pill....ALL say say ..f##k ye!!!! Bring it on.

The conservative uptake % used in the above calculation will be easily reached and in my view surpassed.

Fingers crossed

Good results here, I totally agree in Joel advocating 42X might not see TP3-3B complete. Acquired!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.