IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-20078

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    Are you another paid muppet. Cripps 2020

Do proper DD on the directors total package. Look at what was schemed in extra charges to redomicile. Now was the redomicile a success, no, its been a failure ATM. Now this 160ml share that you were way out in your research were mostly gifted at the DOB discretion,, very few were purchased. This is an absolute raught don't you think. 160ml shares!!! ...and there's more periodic shares to come. Really!!
    Then ditto the above for other directors becomes ludicrous.

As for voting.
    Did we vote for the massive costs, bonuses, directors fees and charges, massive share allotment and dilution on top of general working capital to redomicile,no.
    Did most holders miss the hidden allocation of shares periodically, in the corporate section of a 176 page document yes. Should of this big traunch be highlighted, yes
    Did we vote for the protocols set out by the BOD and subsequent outcomes yes, Did these happen after 10 months....no.

In fact the opposite has happened. BOD walked away with massive increases in salary packages, performances and incentives and shareholders walked away with 70% wipped of their portfolio, no interest in the Coy and now looking at a CR with extremely low leverage which is what the BOD said they would not do.

You advocate the BOD raising at 2.5-3cts aud as well.

Lucky I brake the Pharmaceutical arm from the Corporate arm. Hopefully Mark and the team will override the corporate Cowboys in success and good results and we can finally move forward.

No, not bitter. I just feel for the 1000's of Australian holders needing a dose of PSI due to the rubbish said at the shareholders meetings and their retirement portfolio decimated. Remember I took minutes of the Sydney meeting word for word. The only correct information, redomicile and this has taken place....Tick. As for the other 2 pages of minutes NOTHING was correct. Cowboy stuff. So much for the directors DD.

GL to the Pharmaceutical Arm. Fingers xed. Enough from me, have a syite loads invested here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.