IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-20190

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    @rusty02 you surprised me on another social media site which shows you clearly have a brain.

That DD you are looking for you might want to look back even further to the Aprix deal.

@Ashfield yes there are people, past holders who can help you with your case, but maybe leave an email if you're serious?

There are ruthless stakeholders on here, so no sane person will leave their email.

Bottom line is by the time any honest shareholder breaks even here, at least 2 members of the BoD will be multi-millionaires for zero down.

Does anybody think they deserve this with IHL's shareholders' hard earned?

And if they fail, they still drew hefty wages all along the way as you all lost your money.

Definition of taking the p and making working class feel unappreciated for all the hard work.

It's a tough game on hotcop; not all people on here are genuine.

And before the old brigade role out that stale old play the man attack, reflect on all I've said here over the years (that hasn't been modded).

Can leopards change their spots, and moreover, is holding on to the status quo in the hope you can get your money back the only option?

Imho
    Last edited by sapporo: Today, 02:08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.