IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-20191

1. 3,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    Thanks @sapporo I didn't think I was issued with a brain back in the day....rolleyes.png
    Nice to be told I have one.

The ApriX deal didn't go over well for some and was the beginning of the end for Sud's. $157ml for what??? Maybe for Joel to say "Incannex has 28 Pathways" ....but are the 28 separate pathways???..no there's not. Two ApriX directors on the IHL books costing stakeholders, what has this acquisition achieved.. SFA!!! No Coy value or growth shown thus far after over 2 years. No trials started on any of the 22 pathways acquired.

Couple this with snouts in the trough and the mastermind moved on.

As for the he old brigade, most stakeholders are now fully aware of what happened during the 70ct push. The behind the scenes meetings by associates/shareholders and the infiltration onto HC and other sites will blow you away. Many have been silenced. As you have noted I will expose any Coy infiltrator. Fully aware who's genuine on forums sapporo. My turn around was the BS told to me by directors. But that's for another day.

2 members of the BOD need to pull their snouts out of the trough and focus on steering the ship. If one is in charge of Strategic Decision Pathways be strategic and not show that your no more than a 34 years old rookie Cowboys that acts first and thinks later.

Under 2cts now absolutely ridiculous with no US interests at all whether Retail, Sophs, Capital Providers, Fundies or Venture interest evident ATM.

My only hope is the pharmaceutical arm turn this around in Q4 and we improve our leverage to raise enough cash to fund our leading assets to registration or acquisition. As for the Corporate Arms 2 directors can stand down please.

Ouch!!! my brain hurts Sapporo, better stop using it again. Have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.