IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Oh well! Down another 5% this morning.Expecting this now to drop...

1. 3,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1920
    Oh well! Down another 5% this morning.
    Expecting this now to drop to the con notes discounted price and probably beyond for a while.

Hopefully the terms of the equity release is in a periodic escrow or benchmarked and not dumped on market for the pips.

First convertible notes traunch emmediatly for $3.3ml mmmmmm.......just thinking out load, roughly $13ml COH last report, not sure when R&D is due should be now as both 675A and BE/BA trials have been completed earlier this years but Joel did mention quite a good rebate. I sincerely hope the Coy haven't chewed through the R&D as well. Where is Coy value and growth for such cashburn.

So COH must be running short. Not a good look when the Coy stated on many occasions cashed up till 25....and to raise at 2cts AUD with con notes and line of credit with such terrible leverage this must be getting tuff....come on Joel, this is a complete 180 deg turn around from what was said by you late last year to Ossie stakeholders.

Eventually (looking at this in AUD) approx $90ml raise at 2 cts. Ouch some dilution coming our way as we go. I hope they show some value and growth and not the spiral we're used to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.