IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

It treats weight loss. They are indeed seeking approval to...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

It treats weight loss.
    They are indeed seeking approval to transition it into an OSA treatment, but that hasn't happened yet. You might as well be concerned about Ozempic too. However, considering how it’s administered and the side effects, I personally wouldn’t be too worried about it.

My eyes are open, and I have many concerns regarding some aspects of management, but unlike others, I don’t see this as all doom and gloom.We are on the verge of initiating Phase 3 for our main asset, which is typically where the challenges end for biotechs and institutional money comes in. Perhaps due to all the negative news surrounding Incannex, the latest press release from Apple regarding OSA isn't getting much attention, but it is MASSIVE for us. We’ve also just de-risked our operations regarding funding for our lead assets. Bob, who I believe is the X factor, is still around for some reason I imagine...

Good luck to those expecting clarifications regarding the financials. The EGC is there for a reason, whether I agree or not.

Also, Panda, I'm not your friend and we are neither at the pub, so words like "delusional," "open your eyes," and things like that won’t cut it with me. I'm having a respectful conversation here and expect the same in return. Otherwise, feel free to join the ignore list with all the paid downrampers, IRX boys, and chuckle bros.
    Last edited by Breakingsystem: 13/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.