IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

To all holders.Ad a shareholder nothing better would please me...

1. 3,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    To all holders.
    Ad a shareholder nothing better would please me than to see the millions that have difficulties in using a CPAP machine to taking a soft cap. Nothing would please me better than to see increased movement and no pain in inflammatory osteoarthritis or Opoid addiction or even nicotine addiction objectives. A first port of call for a inhaler for concussion.

Even better our MC back to $300 ML with directors and stakeholders over the moon. Even one of our drug compounds reach registration.

The past issues with Dr Suds and management intertwine with what's happening now, stakeholders have last confidence in the corporate arm. If we look back at the history in the last phases of Dr Suds tenure we can see similarities now. Bad strategic planning and to a degree, greed raising its head.

I sincerely hope and know our discussions are slowly filtering through. As long as these issues are now mitigated and Dr Mark and company begin to release their findings during Q4 as stated I truely believe we are on a winner providing our assets have the funding, the results and good decision making by the Pharmaceutical arm and through BC steering regulatory compliance through to the next stage we could see sentiment changes.

I look at "never say never" Everyone makes mistakes. Time for the BOD to start showing leadership, ease up on snouting and back Dr Mark's findings and market market market.

Dr Sud left for good reason, these issues are resonating with stakeholder now. If the Coy has grown to be more than a tobacconist can muster step back and appoint an experience qualified CEO or step up and show industry leadership. Same for the chairman.

I wish all holders and Incannex the very best of luck and steering the ship away from choppy water.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.