IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi Stu.These associates have been floating for some time going...

1. 3,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    Hi Stu.

These associates have been floating for some time going back during the 70ct push. It's not "a new one" at all. I've just opened your mind. These shareholders/posters have been band from HC, Reddit and other platforms and have reached out to me. All are mum and dad investors and like Suds supported the company until questions needed to be raised. Most invested heavily and once the spin was queried and these issues were discussed on a public forum ..bang!!! I wont go to on. In the last 2 days since I have been voicing my opinions unknown nic's have private messaged me. Yesterday I asked this person 3 times "who are you" from their grammar I could tell this is not a shareholder. When I questioned there grammar they deleted every post .really!!

Go on the Reddit Incannex chat site. Myself and another poster picked on imposter. When we questioned him/her on their identity all posts were deleted.

I was the one who started to discuss this delicate subject re our directors. The aim was to reach out and make shareholders and management aware things don't sit well, especially snouting during a time when we need COH.

TU for the rest of your post. On the same page. I personally would like to see 2 directors step back or step down but they own too much of the company through confetti allotments for that to happen. But that's just me.
    GL to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.