IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-20268

1. 2,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

We will def see if it’s a pump and dump soon. But I don’t know whether your claim that the chaos ends when phase 3 starts is true.

“On August 8, 2024, Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Citius Pharma”) (Nasdaq: CTXR) announced that the FDA had approved LYMPHIR™ (denileukin diftitox-cxdl) for the treatment of relapsed or refractory (r/ cutaneous T-cell lymphoma after at least one prior systemic therapy”

CTXR have got FDA approval for their drug and is capped at $90M- they haven’t got any recognition from the market for even getting a drug through the FDA process

To compare to IHL, apnimed is bring a pill to treat OSA through the drug development process, so that’s huge competition for us. It has safety issues but it works according to its phase 2b results

the bottom line is, if IHL can’t get any recognition from the market at the moment and is totally written off, i can’t see how that will change when phase 2b results are released. Surely if big investors were interested, they would be showing signs into the news event like last time? This hasn’t happened and we are written off as another penny dreadful by the market

But you’re correct there’s room for multiple drugs - but there will be no unmet need and that will vastly reduce the potential pay of for IHL if we can get through the drug development process. That’s why I say, the best case for shareholders is breaking even and getting our money back. Management can just print themselves shares at ultra low prices and don’t have to worry about what the share price is to make money - they aren’t aligned with shareholders anymore which is a significant risk for shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.