IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

that’s a really good point mate - the safety profile of an...

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    that’s a really good point mate - the safety profile of an approved drug. that said, we are years away from any approval and I wouldn’t be surprised if the end 2026 target is pushed back by several months to a year as well. We were delayed starting phase 2b for several months. We also need to get FDA approval to progress to phase 3 again and then we need to get site approvals and recruit patients which will take months and months.

it’s a long ride from here…

my main concern is management issuing themselves shares - they diluted shareholders by 23% last year. Will this number eventually get to 100%? I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens. I know this has been talked about to the cows come home. But Joel got around 100 million ASX shares as a bonus last year. That’s five times his initial holding which is laughable. My concern is, given the lack in market interest, if we head to $1 or below (which I believe is a possibly) and the board issue themselves another massive bunch of shares and keep doing it for the next three years, then yes, most poor ASX shareholders will indeed only breakeven

my average price btw is around 13 dollars. I can’t see it getting back to 10$ any time soon, sadly. yours by the sounds of it, is probably much lower.

it’s going to be an interesting ride and I hope that we get our money back at the end of the day tbh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.