IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-20273

1. 3,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1915

Nailed it @/UnclePanda

Both Directors got 100ml ASX each last year and due to the Redomicile package and clauses in this package they will be awarded another 100ml ASX this year as well....each!. Unfortunately most missed the 2 year clause as it was hidden in the corporate section and unfortunately voting for the package is a vote for confetti shares. Very sneaky. The dilution the BOD have created before the domicile was alarming but after domicile it's gone crazy. On top of this more dilution with excessive fees, charges, bonuses, performances and salary increases hits COH hard. I wont start on the dilution on current CR @ $90ml aud con notes and line of credit for a lousy 2cts aud.
    Your concerns are shared by many.

Why the issue of hundreds of millions of shares on top of crazy numeration. I laugh now when many shareholders prefer directors step back or down, I say how??, they own nearly 20%. There is nothing now shareholders can do.

I hope for the sake of worried shareholders they at least get there money back. Most need about $8-14 usd. Longer termers are lucky at $6 ish.

Q4 is now upon us. Looking forward to Dr Mark and Pharmaceutical teams trials updates and interims.

GL mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.