IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I am going to answer several myths that have been peddled on...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I am going to answer several myths that have been peddled on here:

1. The Arena financing deal is nothing to be celebrated - it is a death spiral financing arrangement where new shares are printed off to dilute the existing shareholders and return company value back to the directors to spend more. Arena doesn't invest any of its own money in - they take your equity and dilute it further.

The misinformation from flanostu is quite hilarious. Interestingly, Flanostu has been an ardent supporter of IHL and Alignment since 2020 and even seems to give plenty of helpful advice to shareholders on how to buy options. Strikes me that this appears to be the behaviour of an alignment insider. I wonder if he is the turncoat?

Read this please flanostu: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_spiral_financing

2. Rusty - please stop harping on about the genius of the scientific arm - you will recall Mark Bleakley was there when they bought the worthless APIRx for a hyper inflated sum - he is a PhD scientist - why do you really think he didn't look under the covers and say why are you buying a bunch of $2 preclinical "ideas" for $200million? Do you not think he isn't involved?

His hands appear to be as dirty as the others - unsurprisingly, he was a named "person of interest" in the papers I read.

3. Similarly, now that the IHL directors, the alignment pondies, the APIRx directors, the auditors and all the former accountants and valuers likely to be summoned for cross-examination, do you honestly think they aren't going to be turning on each other? Get your popcorn ready - let's see who rats on who - my guess is someone is going to try and escape very, very fast overseas.

Whilst, I have only seen civil litigation papers, I hear that the SEC loves to jump on these cases once they are out in the public and turn them into criminal cases.

Orange jumpsuits anyone?

These are all my opinion only and wishing everyone good luck in trying to retrieve their lost funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.