IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-20297

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1310
    There could be something in the works Rusty. Heard it too many times not to believe it.

Hearing they're looking for the right lead plaintiff and the action might be in America because it only costs 200 bucks to launch a civil suit there and if you get a no win no fee attorney who's confident then you've got the wind at your back and making headlines.

JMiller83 Mr 440 million taught us all that much.

I am as shocked as anyone reading what has been put on the table here today.

If Alignment had planned to flog Aprix off in an IPO at a substantially cheaper price than what they negotiated with on behalf of IHL then that is a serious conflict of interest that has cost shareholders here in dilution.

The whole Aprix deal should be unwound if there wasn't a valuation signed off by either Sud or Mark, the only 2 with medical qualifications.

And personally will be looking for criminal legal retribution if it turns out a company officer at IHL is indeed JMiller83.

They would no longer be able to serve the best interests of the company's shareholders from jail.

To be crystal clear, I am not making any allegations rather questioning what another poster has raised.

It is my opinion that Aprix was a bad deal for shareholders because it was a show bag full of undeveloped "assets" you could buy at the Royal Melbourne Show for $5 bucks.

The company talked a big game about going to spend around $9 million on Aprix at the time of the deal but for whatever reason backed off and settled for $500k.

Again, it is my opinion they were always hoping someone would buy them out, for they don't have bio med experience.

And now with all the freebies Panda is right - the executive are no longer aligned (no pun intended) to existing shareholders.

If a deal comes along at 2 cents they still make good coin (on top of large wages), you won't.

The other thing I heard was IHL don't own the first Clarion Clinic in Melbourne. It's a model clinic for the others to be based on.

There are some incredible researchers on here when it comes to locating something positive, but oddly crickets when it's a negative.

Is this just a coincidence or a campaign to hide the company's not so flattering side from the hard working folk who have trusted both the company and posters here?

Good luck to all the people hurting here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.