IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I can’t believe Supporo and rusty suspended for saying the truth...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I can’t believe Supporo and rusty suspended for saying the truth - what an absolute joke. They back their posts up with facts and still get suspended. Seems highly suspicious and it’s most unfortunate because theres underlying truth to all the criticism and obviously the posters complaining aren’t on our side and don’t give a shi* about us. No one would be negative if the share price wasn’t underperforming near all time lows ~+23% dilution due to performance shares according to SEC filings. Let me repeat - near all time lows. Somethings obviously wrong and people are right to call it out but we are, after all, arm chair directors and should be happy with how things are going. I think funny games are being played personally. This was a ripper company before the Nasdaq listing but it’s clearly changed following. Obviously ASX shareholders can’t influence anything but serious money must be looking at this and acknowledging the same red flags and tbh. I hope the funny games stop for everyone and we all get rewarded. Absolutely atrocious how things have gone post listing and this is a fact - hopefully the directors are correct in there thinking that results will move the share price because they dont seem to think sentiment and rallying the troops matters. I’ll be happy to be wrong tbh and get out my dildo if so. Hoping for better days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.