IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-20363

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    It's hard to know what to make of any of this. On the one hand it would be great if Inquizinator and his friend are banned like Rusty and Sapporo, but what if it is true and we are unprepared for what's coming next? Rusty is still active on an American chat site that sounds like a frog and he's arguing with Factsmatter74. It's eye opening to say the least. Rusty says something not only about the real identity of Factsmatter74 but also something about the company's presence on hotcopper which for legal reasons I won't repeat here. For those who have read @JMiller83 you may notice a strong similarity with Factsmatter74. Both blindy and hot-headedly supporting the company's directors and vehemently attacking anyone who dares to question management with a barrage of insults and threats of baseless lawsuits if they continue to speak ill of IHL management. But if management were as good as their pay packets and whopping bonus share gifts suggests, where are the much touted buyers? Even blindy Freddie can see JMiller83 and Factsmatter74 come across as professional rampers. #FreeRusty02 and in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.