IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-207

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    The share price fluctuation is driven IMO by the general stock market correction and also profit taking as it has had a big run off its lows . If you look at the XAO after the massive black swan event fall it has retraced with an upward fibo move as one would expect and we are now seeing a retracement of that leg up,again as one would expect . No big deal that is how markets work . if the company delivers it will not matter in time what we see now imo.

This board has done everything right . The company is well positioned and set given the heavy lifting behind the scenes to roll out the announcements of its trials . The company has had the foresight to see the MM application to ARDS / Covid and is seeking to position itself in that space and to protect its IP l . The market is the market all the board can do is stay the course move forward toward their targets and objectives and deliver and forget the noise, as they are doing IMO very capably and diligently . It will eventually pay off as they roll out news and this pandemic will be a blip on the radar IMO .

I am of the view that these times represent great opportunity for the good stocks that are well managed and I place IHL in that category . Not a time to sell as we are at the beginning of its run to an eventual re rate IMHO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.