IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-2330

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Honestly considering the Broker Data that showed the last month from oppies expiry til last week it indicated all net buyers were pros and retail main sellers.

Peloton who did the CR uses Pershing to clear and Pershing was #2 net buyer all month. That also coincides with the first time the SP has traded above the 7.8c CR price consistently. They aren't net sellers.

As for predictions, you may be right with the ARDS but I disagree with OSA. Its a Phase 2B and those dont come around often, and dont have a super high success rate either around 30% iirc. Traders will 100% jump on board off the back of that kind of ann or take positions beforehand, it will get frothy. They will push it up very high, and possibly to stupid valuations but that's all speculation.

Plus, market is quite hot at the moment and when rotation comes back into biotechs the valuation can get ridiculous if the timing is right.
    DXB traded at 150M MC in anticipation of their 2B trial to succeed, for a rare kidney disease... not even a huge multibillion dollar market like OSA.
    If they were successful a lot of their holders were anticipating 200-300M MC as a result.

IHL at 20c would be just above 200M MC, and its a magnet for Sud's 20c CMO options as you know. He will want to get the SP significantly north of 20c for it to be worth his while. It feels like a long time since a successful 2B has hit the market on the ASX. Recent ones I can think of have all failed. The punters will come for us if we do succeed, and in droves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.