IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-25

1. 2,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1370
    Yeah, the closeness I am referring to is probably the next month to 3 months being the next quarterly and Annual report where we should get a look at oil sales and I am thinking that news may arrive from our importing and sales of the CBD inhalers and who knows what could happen to our SP if the inhalers are thrown into the ring with Covid-19 as something to help the suffering of tens of thousands Corona V infected already plus the potential wonderful help it might be to the millions of common Asthma sufferers.

The report late last month from Camargo Pharmaceuticals regarding the fast tracking through the FDA for IHL-42X is a must to read - a few of the very learned posters here comment on just how huge the potential for OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnoea for those that can't remember LOL) might be and I agree 100% - I'll be converting my options and waiting 2 years if needed to hopefully achieve the very best investment return I'll ever make.

Everyone should have a read back over past IHL ANN's - I do every now and then but it costs me over 20 grand every time as I get this uncontrollable urge to buy more IHLOB LOL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.