IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-2574

1. 4,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8653
    With specific reference to the announcement of Dr Paul Liknaitzky to IHL's medical advisory board recently

Also, on Tuesday this week, Incannex announced the appointment of Dr Paul Liknaitzky to its medical advisory board as a scientific officer for a minimum 18-month term, with a period of exclusivity.

He will advise on the research of novel psychiatric agents and associated therapies which could be suitable for use in the
    treatment of anxiety and depression-related illnesses.

Existing pharmacological options in the field of anxiety and depression treatment are believed to have inadequate response rates and are associated with adverse side effects.

And now with the clear understanding of what IHL has discovered in relation to IHL-675A and the response specifically associated to IL 6 as discussed...( not discounting the other 5 key cytokines as published on the Incannex website)

and the understood connection between IL 6 = anxiety and depression
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2638/2638003-e04289e136c1a11c09d6e428ef9f84bc.jpg
    (thanks G)

to my mind the appointment and selection of wording used ( as well as the period of exclusivity) sharpens the focus on what could potentially be unfolding here...the timing certainly seems to match up wink.png

again - purely speculation on my part

not intended as financial advice

Last edited by Flectional: 10/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.