IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I love the term ‘inflammation cascade’ @comincon While I don’t...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590

I love the term ‘inflammation cascade’ @comincon

While I don’t have the technical power to point out the amazing info you guys are able to research, can I offer some real life experiences.

As a 44 year old with Parkinson’s, (much like MS) western medicine currently says that it is a degenerative condition that is basically untreatable and incurable. As I have no interest in that B...s... I have researched pretty hard and came to the conclusion that if I could reduce the inflammation off my nervous system then I may get some relief.

Now I’m 65kg wringing wet and after 12months of an extensive vitamins program and the utilization of Organic Hemp Oil (due to not being able to have THC legally in my system)- out of the blue, I dropped 3 kilos!! Not knowing it at the time but it was actually inflammation!!! Since then (around April this year) I have been able to stave off the inflammation and have improved my health and well-being.

I’ve had to go down this path, as currently there is not a doctor or neurologist game enough to recommend this as there is no ‘proof’ that it works.

So when the Ann came out the other day with the results of the combined CBD & HCQ, I wasn’t surprised by the predictions, but nearly fell off my chair at the observed results.

Ihl has tapped into something I know works, but only have my anecdotal evidence to work off. I can only hope that all the possible products make it on the PBS. It ain’t cheap having a neurological dengenerative condition!!

This is not meant to be actual advice for anyone but if happens to help someone then that’s awesome. So cheers to Ihl for being at the forefront of a new chapter in health. Management have loaded up their advisory board with some of the best and most driven experts in their field. Let’s see how far this goes over the next 2/3 years. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.