IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-272

1. 6,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1718
    Mattstamb- only three posts and one of them is to say you exit. Interesting.

I agree with the overwhelming sentiment here that the Board and Management has achieved a great deal in a very short time. Achievement in transitioning from a mouthguard Company to a Cannabis based one; achievement in getting Dr Sud on Board with Cannvalate as a distribution arm; achievement in IP product design for Sleep Apnea, ARDS, Concussion and Inhalers together with a clinical design plan; achievement in having much the same cash balance in the business as when the $5 mill was raised at 7.8 cents........just to mention a few.

As far as I can see, the Board and management are and have been doing as much as possible and you cannot control the time frames of authorities and third parties - good news will come and the bad news for those who exit out of impatience is that when it happens (and can be any time, and possibly imminent, given where we are ) then the SP will rocket. Too many catalysts lined up to risk not being "set", especially when IHL has plenty of cash and on the cusp of the fruition of the hard work done to date. More walking than talking IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.