IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-273

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    On the topic of management execution I think its interesting to go back and look at the IHL thread back in late 2018/early 2019 when the SP was around 2c and the market wasn't caring and kept selling off every announcement. Look what was being set up and promised at that time and look at IHL today.

Genuinely impressive for in the space of a year to go from wanting to move into the MM biz and getting licence to sell cannabinoids to creating a brand with 1000 patients and growing within 3 months, partnering with the largest distributor and player in Australia in Cannvalate and now having their Co-Founder and CEO on our board as CMO Sud with the #1 holding in IHL putting in over $1M of his own money or Cannvalates money into the biz.
    With the rest of the oppie package at 6c-14c expiring end of year worth another $9M of cash and making Cannvalate have a big stake in IHL permanently tying the equity of IHL with the interests of Cannvalate.

To sell now to me indicates a belief that management will not actually execute their trials properly or at all. There is no other reason besides impatience to this, as cash balance is strong to the point where in the upcoming quarters if SP rises and Sud exercises his next batch of oppies we will likely end up with a positive quarter. Each to their own but history seems to favor the current IHL management track record.

Last edited by Exalted: 15/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.