IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-2829

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    The stock certainly is looking bright and IMO it’s just getting started.

Incidentally Joel already confirmed to Ted that there is zero requirement for a CR. The balance sheet looks unbelievably sound after the option exercise and as you said, there’s plenty of runway.

As for Cannvalate, they haven’t been sold. Bosco the sly old fox is just an aggrieved ex-shareholder who sold in the great COVID shakeout and has been bitter ever since. He loves to share half truths. For example, Cannvalate only sold one web portal / sales channel, not their entire business. I spoke to one of the IHL Directors at the time this transaction was announced and they weren’t phased at all because it’s irrelevant to IHL. And as you can see from the MGC Pharmaceuticals share price, it was worth zero. Probably a good deal for Cannvalate I’d say.

The real money and market valuation in this business is IP. Selling generic oils will ultimately become a race to the bottom on price. Clinically validated drugs with patent protected IP is where the margins and market cap will be derived and that’s exactly why the share price is starting to move higher. And will continue to go higher IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.