IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-2908

1. 10,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2797
    Obviously we're really on the verge of going to the next level here but I must say I'm as flat as a tack tonight after witnessing today's shenanigans....two massive dumps put a dampener on things especially the second one when the SP hit 16c and really looked like racing away.

I don't begrudge anyone wanting to sell a shipload of shares, everyone's entitled to do that, but as Pickbrain said, it's the way you go about it that matters. These guys knew they were going to send the SP plummeting by doing what they did and affect how many thousands of people but they go ahead and do it anyway....that's selfishness.

If you really feel you've got to sell out for whatever reason, it should be done in an orderly and respectful fashion, space out your SELLs over a few lines, don't use the sledgehammer approach....grrrrrrrmad.png

Anyway, on a brighter note, massive volume today, the story's getting out and 16c will pale into insignificance once a couple of the much anticipated anns come out.....TBI animal trials results, OSA trials commencement, feedback on ARDS Pre-IND discussions with FDA...

Lots to look forward to, and in the words of Big Kev (God bless his soul), I'M EXCITEDbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.