IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-302

1. 4,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2015
    As the company doesnt need a CR for sometime, its survival through any crash should be pretty good.

The SP, thats all dependent on how many holders decide they need out. We did see in the threes a few months ago. But have you noticed how daily volumes have reduced since then. Its pretty tightly held at the moment. This means two things I guess. Firstly, it should ride the drop ok, as holders seem to have an intrinsic value in mind. But i would expect a large split between bid and ask price. That would mean the second point, that if someone did need out, they would prob need to accept a much lower price. So there could be large swings in price, depending on if someone really wants in, or someone really wants out. this is where spec shares can be a lot different to large caps. Large cap investors are using life savings and super funds, money they dont like seeing erroded. Small cap and spec share investors tend to have a higher risk tolerance, and stay the course a bit longer, as they dont want to be off the table when that trading halt happens prior to the good news announcement.

If many people have trailing sells set up, these can be triggered by big falls. i would doubt many would be active in this price range though.

But without a crustal ball, its hard to know what will happen. Aint spec shares great?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.