IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-320

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    @MrFantastic Spot on in regards to what you said about the possible FOMO of media releases when our TBI IP achieves successful trial results would be insane. Impression now has both AFL in Liam Picken and now NRL in James Graham on board. I for one will be expecting to see IHL TBI on mainstream news.

Memory would tell us that IHL already has a great relationship with both sporting codes as its original dental business with Gameday Mouthguards were partnered with both the AFL and NRL iirc. No surprises that the company was able to reach out to connections with the two footy codes there.

The science is definitively in our favor for OSA, TBI and even ARDS. OSA dronabinol has already been proven successful in the US in a Phase 2 Trial so IMO extremely de-risked. The Board seems to be setting up the cards to get the best impact in the market as possible when we finally kick off (excuse the reference there).

I think the market really is just waiting for IHL to announce it has started one of its trials, tick tock.
    Last edited by Exalted: 19/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.