IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-3272

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    Completely agree w/ @andres and @dalts66 here.

Someone was asking about TA recently in response to a comment I made and I am of the opinion that we dont NEED an ann to push the SP up and we are in a strong uptrend now, and natural price action will move us higher in time. That being said, we all know anns will be firing in the short term and the company is making such great strides!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2733/2733472-af1e8dfa6881e7df571f7c68ef08dfa3.jpg

This is my chart for IHL, I think IHL could be forming an ascending triangle, but it could easily well shape into a bull flag too.

The next week or so's trading will tell all, but this is all speculation without an ann. Technical traders are always prowling for good setups, and they will buy IHL if the setup presents itself (i.e ascending triangle with bullish vol etc). Then breakout traders will join the party once the break happens, fueling it further. Then momentum traders will jump on once it comes up on their scans and push the stock even higher. This is dangerous as without the proper fundamentals share price will move back down once they take their profits.

Thing is IHL has very very very strong fundamentals and with the likes of Canary in the register, especially if other institutions get interested in IHL the machinations of traders wont have a large enough impact on the stock before big money takes it higher. IHL is likely to not offer a placement anytime soon... Canary never got one and they are a notorious placement outfit. They had to buy on market, and take options in exchange for becoming IHL's Corporate Advisor. I reckon if other major parties want in they have to buy on market.... and that only means one thing.

Anyways enough rambling, whether naturally or with the help of anns we will be pushing higher into the New Year. IHL feels a lot stronger than it did last year in terms of register but there is still enough weak hands on there for us to remain pretty solidly undervalued. I've never believed the market is omnipotent and its the times where they are slow to truly understand is where opportunity lies. If everyone had perfect judgement we wouldn't have much of a market would we? And the best among us wouldn't be able to print as much cash as they do. Haha.
    Last edited by Exalted: 14/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.