IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-3407

1. 2,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Why are you taking what I’m saying personally? And to pretend to yourself that you know anything about me is laughable. All you’re doing is projecting your own fears onto me bud. Maybe I’m just bringing up your own patterns of how you glide through this world and treat others. But like Dalts said, what have I done to influence any other holders? And if people on HC are taking advice from complete strangers then maybe it’s time they put their funds back in the bank. I’m sorry if you have allowed me to effect you in such away but that’s on you. If I recall the stock market is about making money right? So try to remember this and you won’t get triggered so often! Let’s face the facts right here and now and I hope for everyone’s sake it doesn’t happen, but if we don’t get FDA approval this will go back under .10c in a day and same goes if any of the trials fail. So to those that think me making money to support my family and friends is a bad thing then maybe try a different way to make a living. Because the market doesn’t care about your feelings!

Nothing here as hurt my feelings because I control them. I’m a little shocked by how emotional how some of you have become of a spec company but each to their own. Maybe some of you guys could learn something here.... Stop taking S%#T personally.

Mr F

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.