IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi Guys, I hope everyone had a nice break and managed to avoid...

1. 10,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2796
    Hi Guys, I hope everyone had a nice break and managed to avoid the Rona! I am suffering serious withdrawal symptoms and cannot wait for the ASX to reactivate tomorrow; I've grown to dislike weekends as I'm really passionate about the share market now, one more big sleepbiggrin.png

With regards to IHL, not everyone's going to agree with this point of view but IMO we're not going to get a huge ATH/BIT/BRN type surge until we get an ann that translates to dollars; we've had a bunch of great anns over the past month or so and we have our ducks VERY nicely lined up now but until we see "FDA has authorised....." or "FDA has granted...", we're not going to see the serious rerate that I thought we would have had by now. We're heavily derisked but it's still all speculation at this stage....

There has been some smart money coming in via Canary Capital and others but I'm sure there are smart and very knowledgeable investors sitting on the sidelines still looking for those magic words.

We might soon get an ann telling us that the company has recorded record oil sales and retail will be ALL OVER IT as we've seen with our competitors releasing similar anns and how the TGA has relaxed the rules around dispensing MC and the general public loves it...."wow, $1M dollars this quarter, this company is going places, we better jump on pronto". The smart money knows that FDA authorisation / registration of our drugs that we hold the IP for is THE HOLY GRAIL, that's where the real money isbiggrin.png I for one am absolutely ready to sit here for as long as it takes for that to happen, and it WILL happen IMO.

Don't get me wrong, the oils sales are great as they keep the registers clicking over and help minimise the chances of CRs going forward but the GOLDEN TICKET is our IP.

2021 will be a terrific year for this company, just a little more patience required IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.