IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Good post andres .The board has been very astute and strategic...

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457

Good post andres .
    The board has been very astute and strategic in the management of the company . They have as you say focused on IP and the application of MM solutions that have potential global application .

Any of the trials and ARDS is capable of being a company maker innovation if they are successful . I am very excited to be involved with this company as it explores and develops the potential use of CBD for global benefits . They are focused on applications in which they hold the IP rights exclusive to the company . That holds the company in great stead moving forward in the event that any of the trials establish beneficial effects of CBD .

I agree that the board strategy is excellent ( as cultivation and supply is not where the real company maker action is ) IMO . We now need to allow it the lead time to deliver its strategy bearing in mind that COVID 19 has had an impact on all companies on the ASX and generally across the board and so a little delay is to be expected . The important aspect is that they line up all the ducks and get it right . Patience is required IMO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.