IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-3981

1. 4,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2046
    Gday Vinnys,

I sold the last of my GW shares last night. Its been a wild ride. My buy in was between $US 66 AND $US126 some years ago. I had been sitting in the red for a lot of the time I held them. But, just like IHL patience pays off.

This sector of the pharma market is only just beginning. But it is the future. This plant (and mushroom etc) can provide efficacy equal to or better than present day pharma offerings, but without all the side effects, dependency problems, and does all that in a much gentler to the patient way. Day to day share price moves are just noise. Look 12 to 24 months in the future, which still is really a short time frame.

I am now down to holding just two Medical Cannabis stocks are both are Australian companies. Australia, with its tax rebate scheme for research, is at the forefront of research. But Australian investors find it very hard to value Australian companies. That is of course until the right announcement hits the streets, and then its off to the races. The way to profit is to pick those companies early, and take a substantial position in them, and then wait. The wait bit is the decider between those that do well and those that do really well.

The future is looking bright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.