IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hello IHLers.First of all I would like to mention that I sold...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello IHLers.

First of all I would like to mention that I sold out of IHL some time ago. But I have kept it on my watchlist. But I am wondering what am I missing? Checking all the announcements etc I still see that IHL has yet to complete any trials on any of its drugs. Well apart from some pre-clinical work that is. Is no-one concerned by this? I see that they first announced the OSA formulation would hit the clinic in Sept 2019, and yet still nothing has happened. All I can see so far, is oil sales, and lots of announcements that have yet to amount to anything. So why is the market cap where it is? Is that Oil sales alone? I see lots of posts patting the BOD on the back for a job well done, but have yet to see anything material from them. Apart from fluffy announcements. I have yet to see any post from anyone who has any concern about the many announced promises not happening. And this seems very strange.

I see lots of potential here if the things from the announcements ever happen, but it does seem to be taking a long time. What am I missing? Have you set your own timelines for when you need trails to commence by to reassess your investment?

I don't mean this to be down ramping in anyway. The pipeline looks impressive. But any other company would have a far more robust discussion on how things are going than what is presented here as targets are missed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.