IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4437

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I guess it would come down to personal preferences, experiences and the subjective perspective of risk. For me it now makes up about 90% of my holdings. It started off as about 40% based more or less on the psychedelic trials but the more research I did on everything else gave me a little light bulb moment and the realisation that companies and opportunities like this don't come around that often, if at all.

Their trials are into areas that already have promising results elsewhere i.e Cannabis (CBD in particular) is becoming recognised for its anti inflammatory properties and psilocybin (and other pschedelics) for treating mental health issues. Personally, I don't regard the psilocybin study as being risky as all the other studies that I've read about, and experienced myself, show a decrease in anxiety/depression (sometimes they overlap). I believe the issue with a lot of other studies is that most were performed a long time ago and under poor protocol e.g. simple things like not having a control group or only having a few participants. Enter IHL and a gold standard trial.

Now imagine a scenario where you were the leading and only company in Australia that could offer a treatment for anxiety that could be proven to have a higher rate of success and far less side effects than any other existing treatments. My wife went down the pharmaceutical route for her anxiety and just recently has decided to stop the medication as she has realised that it was creating more problems than it was solving. I took the psychedelic route as I have researched and seen what SSRI's have done to other family members and swore I would never take them. For this you could say I'm fairly biased but fully believe in their efficacy and potential.

This feels like a game of chess where IHL's main competitor is time and gee they are playing the game well with clever announcement timing and clearly thinking 10 steps ahead. I'm being played and yet I love it haha. It wouldn't suprise me if they already have doctors/psychiatrists/clinics lined up for when this goes live. I don't believe they are sitting on their hands just waiting for results and then thinking 'what should we do now?'.

Everyone keeps saying that we only have to have one successful trial to make it, but what if there were two? or three? Holy smokes that really would bring the rockets out.

The dual listing is a brilliant move as our government is a little slower to change than our northern counterparts in some areas. Keep in mind that the share price has jumped hugely just on plans, promises and pre-lim results. Just wait until these are all completed...

I think all of the other points you made were spot on but at the end of the day I guess it comes down to the individual. Personally, I don't think I even scratched the surface of the potential for this company. Hope this helps.

Balls deep all the way! lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.