IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-449

1. 10,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2805
    Oh Bosco.......you keep presenting us with the reasons as to why you decided to exit the stock, OK we get it. I'm assuming I'm one of the 5 amigos, and no, I'm not going to attack you because you have an opposing view but how many times do you have to keep coming on here and expressing your views now that you're no longer a holder???

My personal point of view is that this company still has 4 or 5 catalysts that could completely transform it and result in multiple rerates of the SP; yes, it may well be that the schedule has been impacted by COVID-19 but who cares whether it all happens this month, next month or 3 or 6 months from now!

Do you really think Sud's lost faith in the company and what they're trying to achieve when he still holds 32 million shares, the latest acquisition of 12 million shares only 4 weeks ago.

Anyway, we can agree to disagree on the direction of the company, and obviously there are a few people on the forum that share your views as they liked your recent post....my message to you all is to move on rather than talk the company down. What is your agenda in hanging around and constantly downramping??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.