IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4494

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    I have a friend who principally uses it for chronic pain with great success, however they have reported a secondary sleep benefit so it’s worth pursuing IMO. This is an Incannex product and the time frame has been sufficient to confirm efficacy, in fact the positive impact occurred within days of the first dose, it’s been absolutely remarkable.

In respect to how to apply for a generic CBD oil product I would recommend contacting Incannex and they will guide you.

The procedure is a simple and well traversed path. In essence a telephone GP consultation is arranged to qualify your requirements and if suitable they will submit an application to the SAS (Special Access Scheme) on your behalf. If / when accepted the product can be ordered.

As has been discussed recently, the commoditization of CBD oil is resulting in decreasing prices which will be positive for the consumer but it will significantly compress the margin for the seller. There are a number of ASX listed companies I believe will fail for this reason as generic CBD oil is their only product.

Ultimately I would not be surprised if IHL focus entirely on drug IP and S3 products, both of which require clinical studies. Currently there are no TGA registered S3 products which is why there are no OTC pharmaceutical products to purchase following the recent TGA down scheduling decision. Yet.

IHL will likely be the first to market with an S3 product as most companies do not have the required expertise or clinical background.

If you have any questions just ask as there are quite a few shareholders on this thread who have a personal or family experience. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.