IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4502

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Hi fellow IHL owners. I have been reading with very keen interest the posts in recent months. From my perspective I am a very big believer in what IHL are doing and in the medication they are developing which will hopefully make it all the way to becoming a normal everyday treatment for a whole range of issues which impact people.

I have read that some folks on this post actually use CBD to treat existing ailments - particularly around long term inflammation. My daughter is one of many females who suffer from endometriosis - an extremely debilitating illness for which there are very limited effective solutions outside of surgery (for which she has had 3) but with limited longer term improvements.

We have been investigating the use of CBD as a treatment for the inflammation part of the disease.

We live in Melbourne Australia - if anyone can provide me with information on how to access CBD and their own experiences of what mixes/doses etc work for them, I would really appreciate it. Any insight would be helpful.

Also - regarding IHL, I currently own 650k shares which I have been accumulating over time. Haven't sold any because I am a firm believer in the long term potential.

Hopefully someone on this thread can assist.

Kind regards - Rick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.