IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4519

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Personally taking a lot of comfort in this consolidation with a buy:sell depth that has been consistent. Whilst profit taking is inevitable and frustrating for those of us holding long, it's an inevitable part of speculative markets. Macro fluctuations will occur, as will market corrections but with COVID's impact on activities dampening, I suspect we'll see some real speedy clinical progress this year which in the end is all that matters. Market always catches up eventually .

Really appreciating the insights offered on here and hoping it doesn't fade!

Many announcements lined up here to give this a consistent run up. Imo, the longer it consolidates at each level, the tighter the register gets wound for the next leg up to rinse and repeat. This will have its day, remembering we're still so early in the clinical research pipeline!

I'm not going to be doing anything cute with my IHL shares though. This is a long hold with a BOD who don't give anything away until it's been enacted. I get a lot of comfort from a straightforward high-conviction management, who are happy to pour their own capital behind the cause. You don't look to float in US markets unless you know you're onto something.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.