IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4523

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1472
    The timing is up to the regulators and when IHL files for the dual-listing.

IHL strategy is to get Eddie to promote to US banks and institutions to facilitate a successful dual-listing. In my view, IHL is already able to be dual-listed on either the NYSE/NASDAQ, Eddie isnt actually a necessary part of that listing process.

The difference is, that IHL wants to hit the ground running and has enlisted Eddie and EAS to make sure that when that does occur, that US banks, brokers and funds have already been promoted to and will start buying shares on-market immediately and promoting to their clients.

It's remarkable to me the foresight and strategy that the BOD has conceived to ensure that our dual-listing plans happen in such a way. It is obvious to me anyways, that the BOD is prepping the red carpet out for when we dual-list in the US. If Eddie does a great job and has our names on the lips of his network including major instos, we will already have eyes on us before we list and when we do fireworks will happen.

Seeing that MXC did several hundred percent gains, not sure the exact amount after listing on the LSE and knowing the difference between the two companies... well let's just say that it would be a realistic expectation for IHL to do the same once we do list. As far as I know, MXC did not have the help of anyone of the caliber of Eddie Sugar in the UK when listing on the LSE. Yet they did very well all the same.

Connect the dots. Enough dribble here.... holders should surely have worked it out by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.