IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4564

1. 7,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2929
    Exactly, always the case when stock goes down and holders dont want to be wrong, so its 'manipulation' where as truth of the matter as you say, its just selling, you can see sell orders going through, this is not fake or manipulation its real selling. How would it be manipulated if they are selling higher, in order to buy lower? They are losing money in this case.

I liked your measured approach, there is something going on here, Im of the belief thats its the option over hang, but also possibly the fact we are valued at 250 million already thats quite a lot of value priced in, also coming into trials which need to involve thousands of people test subjects and scientists overseeing that are notoriously expensive. Could be simply profit taking, this has risen quite a lot, we were trading under 5cents this time last year so people are sitting on tidy profits could want to take.

I think the best timeline for holders would be listing in US, which would pump the price up substanitally, Dr Sud excercises his options which would help fund the trials and if he needed to sell could do so when there is more interest and eye balls with US investors onboard too, and if more cash is needed to get through trials could do a CR at a much higher price. Ive seen before where management (like ZLD, CR diluting company by 50%) did this in the wrong order, a CR before good news, and it screwed holders, much smarter to do CR after a lot of good news, and IHL BOD seem to be smart about this.

The consistent selling over the last 3 weeks is a little concering. Best case for us here is news of listing proceeding in USA, this would get interest back in, then we would also have the actual listing date for a further rise, and these prices would seem like a bargain. Lets hope we get news of this relatively quickly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.