IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

General discussion, page-4637

1. 7,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    Cmon its getting a bit much in here with this blind optimism, you know your perspective is a little skewed when you see a 40% drop from the high, as a good thing for the stock and shareholders.

Being down 40% from th high is not a good thing no matter how you want to frame it. Only way its good is if you werent already invested and wanted it to fall for you to get in.

I am invested and long term holder, unfortunely got more at .24, but even I can see IHL is a company with 12 million in the bank, thats not making money, valued at 216 mill. They have some trials that can be promising, but they need to spend millions to get through these trials, millions more than they currently have, market is never wrong, the current price is what people are willing to pay for the company. The US listing has not happened, and infact the announcement concerning this was we just have someone to make introductions to people who can help facilitate the listing, hardly anything concrete. I like the discussion here and a lot of posters have posted informative posts, but also a lot of blind optimism based on nothing.

Im very wary now that its going to come down to managements timing with how things will go for IHL, I just hope they dont go the way of ZLD, who were in a very similar position to IHL before, a lot of IP but then headed over to US and basically gave half the company away for nothing, check out ZLD and how they have gone. Hopefully our management is more savy here, definitely need some solid information out on listing before any CR, or options excercised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.