IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

The announcement regarding IHL’s intention to list on a US main...

1. 933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1446
    The announcement regarding IHL’s intention to list on a US main exchange was only made on 11 February. Why would there be an update yet? And if everything was set in concrete then there would not be any upside to the story, that’s the whole purpose of investing in growth companies.

Secondly, being optimistic isn’t the same as being uniformed or operating in a positive echo chamber as you like to say. In fact I’m certain many shareholders on this thread have a better understanding of the company than you. By all means be pessimistic if you like, but don’t assume our optimism is misplaced or “blind”.

Incidentally (and this doesn’t refer to you) I’m amazed at some of the ridiculous comments about the US listing. I’ve spoken with IHL directly and a US listing is going to occur and market cap does not preclude this process, in fact it’s not particularly relevant. My impression is that it’s likely to be multiple month process, rather than 4 to 6 weeks as suggested by some armchair NASDAQ experts on these threads. My advice, just let the board get on with it and stop trying to Google everything and pretend you’ve got more insight into the process than the people actually running the company.

Overall IMO we experienced a healthy pullback this week and that will create a more sustainable share price for those who understand the difference between price and value. I topped up at various prices including 21c which doesn’t look particularly clever today but I’m also pleased that we’ve seen some of the selling transfer into the hands of long term supporters. I know a few in the top 20 that bought in the last two days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.